Greg Albrecht is an executive advisor and strategist, a coach, an investor, and a co-founder at Albrecht&Partners. We talk about making good decisions, meditation and the dangers of using too much technology.
Topics from Podcast #4:
- What has Greg's path looked like - did he always know that he will become a coach and an advisor?
- At what point did Greg decide that he needs to find a coach for his personal development - how did it affect his life?
- What is the difference between psychotherapy and coaching - how to choose the best option for yourself?
- Is there a certain cause that more and more people need therapy and coaching nowadays - how does the availability and awareness of these tools affect it?
- What are Greg's favorite strategies that he uses in helping people to rearrange their lives - what kind of technics Greg applies as a coach?
- Why exploring is a good tactic for coaching - how the details of the situation can give you the answers you need?
- How to deal with people who are not ready for a change - how to balance between opportunity and stability?
- How meditation can affect your personal and business life - what kind of benefits can you expect?
- Is it possible to use technology wisely - what are the upsides and downsides of using the internet?
- What are Greg's favorite analog rituals - what kind of productivity tools does Greg use?