Why law firm employees are in a deep need for life coaching? I'm going to share observations based on my and my friends' 10+ years of career experience in the legal industry.
Topics from Podcast #3:
- Working in a law firm is a very challenging job - the hierarchy structure of the law firms is complicated. The law firm employees are under a lot of stress because of the high expectations of their clients.
- Law firms are poorly organized, which manifests itself in making bad organization decisions. Partners of law firms often feel that they are experts in every field.
- The resistance to the digital transformation - we could experience it during the pandemic when we had the chance to work remotely.
- Law firms don't react to bullying behaviors and miscommunications between the employees - there is a diffusion of responsibility.
- Multiplying exceptions over exceptions - it is difficult to understand the company values and culture.
- The decisions made in the law firms are usually made out of fear and under pressure - those choices don't harmonize with the long-term strategy.
Feel free to join a life coaching community that I'm creating – we will be talking about improving our lives.
Talk to you soon!